• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JeremyG

JeremyG

My Bird is An Honor Student at BirdBoard

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

There's just not a group of Parrot owners in Las Vegas who get "out" and actually MEET each other and share their birds with others... so I'm starting one... and members of Birdboard can join even if you don't live in Vegas.. matter of fact it would help me A LOT if you did join - it would make it look like there's more members which will help build local membership! :)

- Would you like to ask questions and learn new things about your parrot?
- Do you need advice or guidance regarding the care of your parrot?
- Would you like to meet with like-minded people who LOVE parrots?
- Do you just want to have some fun and "show off" your parrot to others?
- Do you want to be a part of a non-judgmental, no-drama group?

If you answered "yes" to one or more of those questions, then WE WANT TO MEET YOU TOO!

We are a new group of parrot owners in Las Vegas that are interested in meeting up with other parrot owners.

We have a group on Facebook.. there's no club fees, and ANYONE can become a part of our group.

If that doesn't work then just search for "Las Vegas Parrot Meetup and Discussion" on Facebook.

SEE YOU THERE!

Oh, and you can own a Conure, African Grey, Macaw, Lovebird, Parrotlet, budgie, amazon, ANY "parrot" and still join! We dont' discriminate!
Since when do we have some obligation to 'respect' another's opinion if said opinion is factually, morally, or socially wrong? On the contrary, we have an obligation to educate that person as to the facts. Respecting an incorrect opinion is weak and in itself is morally wrong. Please, quit bowing to the pressure to "get along" and start standing up for the facts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users