1 reply to this topic

#1 kaseyndanny

kaseyndanny

New Member Of BirdBoard.Com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

hi i have 10 princess parrots i have been told they are sensitive to what they eat so not to give them too much variety in their diet so they currently get seed, celery, peas , carrot ,corn, spinach, apple and capsicum but im looking to explore their diet more and grow the foods myself to make them happier im wondering if they can have honeydew melon cause i read other birds can and rockmelon(cantelope), oranges with the seeds removed starawberrys grapes and rasperries id like to know anything else they can eat without causing them harm and also can other parrots eat wat i wrote above because at the moment my quakers galahs budgies and cockatoos all have the same diet. and id love to give tham all more.

#2 Monica

Monica

Passion for Parrots!

• Moderators
  • 22118 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:42 PM

I am not very familiar with the Princess Parrots, and as such, I am not aware of any special dietary requirements. I would believe though that they could probably do well on what the budgies and quakers are getting.

The following thread may give you an idea on foods you can feed! It's not a complete list, by any means!

http://www.birdboard...uts-745627.html
Monica & Fids (Fids = Feathered Kids)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users