• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica23

Jessica23

My Bird(s) Own Me!

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:21 PM

Taken a few mins ago. I gave her a bath straight after I took the pics, she was not very happy. She is sat on my shoulder wiggling her tail and muttering under her breath :38: I have some wet Ruby pics I shall post in a seperate thread :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Bunnikins

Bunnikins

Certified BirdBoard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

That is so cute. Is Ruby obsessed with your mobile phone? My lori Ozzie can't see my mobile phone. Was my bad cos I let him watch/listen to lorikeet sounds on youtube from my phone and everytime I flick out my phone now, he goes nuts. Try speaking on the phone with him around...lol.

I just love the combination of blue and purple with bits of green on Ruby's feathers. Its beautiful! She's gorgeous!

#3 Rahni

Rahni

I COULD WRITE A BOOK!

• Probation
  • 1729 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:33 AM

Wow your nails are the same purdy colour as some of Ruby! Did you do that on purpose LOL? She is so gorgeous, her colours never cease to amazw me. What species/sub-species of black-cap is she?

#4 Jessica23

Jessica23

My Bird(s) Own Me!

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

Ruby likes chewing on the little blue thing on my phone :D She's obsessed with it lol But she doesnt pay much attention to the actual phone..

I actually bought the nail polish specifically because it was the same colour as Ruby's blue as i love her blue bits :D But i didnt even notice i had it on when i was taking the pics lol!!

She is an erythrorax :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users