Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:17 AM
I tried again with just a view of the forum listings and it switched back to English with no problems, but when I tried a third time, drilling down into a few threads, I could not switch back to English (that is I could not switch back without restarting my browser or changing the URL - which caused other problems).
Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:29 AM
Didn't see this isue going between them.... Which browser are you using Roger? Chrome, Firefox, Ie, Safari ?
Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:42 AM
1) Open up BirdBoard.Com - Parrot Message Board & Pet Bird Owner Forums
2) Click on Japanese (the red sun flag)
3) Page is translated to Japanese - if I click back to English (British flag) at this point it works fine.
4) Go into birdboard discussion from the translated page (url is: ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒœãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒ‡ã‚£ã‚¹ã‚«ãƒƒã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ )
5) Click English flag again (url is: ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒœãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒ‡ã‚£ã‚¹ã‚«ãƒƒã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ ) Japanese remains. When I mouseover the flag I still see the language=ja on the URL in the status bar. All the other flags change the language= normally (es, ru, pt, etc) when I mouseover.
I do have Japanese fonts and the Japanese IME installed (works in all browsers) on this computer. I can test on another computer tomorrow.
I guess you'll have to mouseover to see the URLS... I didn't quote them so they got looked up...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users